Advance Diploma in Civil & Structural Design
Advance Diploma in Civil & Structural Design
Structural Design is the science of ensuring stability, strength, and rigidity of structures so that resist all applied loads without failure. This discipline is concerned with designing a physical structure in such a way that the load-bearing members (such as beams and columns in the case of a building) of the structure support each other in sharing the load or stress.
Structural Design is a part of civil engineering. A great deal of what structural designers do involves designing structures such as buildings, bridges, and tunnels. The primary tasks of a structural designer include: Analysing configurations of the basic structural components; calculating the pressures, stresses, and strains that each component is likely to experience; considering the strength of various materials, e.g. concrete, steel, and brick to be used to create the structures; making drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors and using CAD.
Therefore, most of the required skills are acquired while on the job, reducing productivity and efficiency.
Civil & Structural Design Engineering provide by us to enhances the skills of the students by giving him classroom training on Steel Structure Design with relevant codes & standards, Concrete Structure Design with relevant codes & standards, Concept of Analysis and Loading Calculations, Equipment supporting structures and foundations, Pipe Racks and Sleepers, General Civil Works – Roads, Drains, CRWS (Contaminated Rain Water Sewer), OWS (Oily Water Sewer), Paving, Dyke wall, Tank Farm Area, Boundary wall, fence, gate Local support and platforms, Special Facilities – Cooling Tower, Flare Stack, Chimney, Computer Aided Analysis and Design.
This course provides adequate knowledge to candidates starting from explaining the project phases, roles & responsibilities of Civil & Structural Design engineer to develop of final Civil & Structural engineering and design documents and drawings. This course is designed to cater to the needs of fresher as well as experienced professionals. This Certification course covers in depth training on Civil & Structural Design.
Civil & Structural Design engineer plays a vital role in the below sectors; whether it’s Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Project Management.
- Power Plants
- Petro-Chemical Complex
- Off Shore Industry
- Industrial Plants
- Energy Sector
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Projects & Construction
- Chemical & Fertilizer
- Consulting Engineers
Objective/ Key Learning
Structural Design Engineering Course provide by the us to enhances the skills of the students by giving him training on principles of analysis of structures and their application, selection of construction materials, behaviour of materials under loading, design fundamentals for Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) and steel structures, stress developed under loads, and the way structures offer resistance to it.
- Basics of Structural Engineering
- Know Civil & Structural designer/engineer roles and responsibilities
- Understand applicable Structure codes, standards and specifications
- Analysis & Design of Structures
- Steel Frame Connection
- 2D & 3D Modelling Structures
- 3D Structural Design
Who Should Attend
Targeted Disciplines:Civil Engineering (BE/ B.Tech, Diploma & ITI)
Working Professionals:Designers, Engineers, Draftsmen & 3D Modellers.
Classroom Training with Audio Visual training aids, Hands-On Practical, Home Tasks/ Assignment, Resume Writing, Exam, Mock Interviews then Certification. Class timing is flexible for working professionals/ job-seeker.
- For Batch-01 & Batch-02: Weekend Classes (Saturday/ Sunday)
- For Batch-03: Weekdays & Evening Classes
- Each Session Hrs: 2 to 4 Hrs
- Total Course Hrs: 250 Hrs (Including Projects & Assignments)
Basics of Structural Engineering
- Overview of Structural Engineering
- Design of RCC Beams, Columns and Slabs
- Overhead Tank Design
- Ductile Detailing
- Concrete Chimneys
- Staircase Design
- Steel Beam & Column Design
- Plate Girder
- Connection Design
- Base plate Design
- Portal Frames and Bracing Design
- Strom Water Drains
- Soil Mechanics
- Footing Raft Design
- Pile Foundations
- Equipment Foundation under Vibrating Type
- Underground Water tanks
Analysis & Design of Structures
- Coordinate Systems
- Type of Structures
- Methods of Model Creation
- Sequence of Input file
- General Commands
- Joint Coordinates Specification Member
- Element Incidences Specification
- Group Definition
- Member, Element Property Specification
- Load Combination Analysis Specification
Steel Frame Connection
- Modelling Tools
- Material Operations
- Drawing Editor
- Parametric Modelling
2D & 3D Modelling Structures
- Create Project, Model & Drawing File
- Frame Work Plus Manager
- Preference Editor, Section Library
- Compress Frame Work Plus Database
- Verify Model
- Member Attributes, Orientation
- Create, Set, List, Drop, Modify View
- Freeze View & Update Frozen, Regenerate
- Place Linear Members
- Place 3D Solids
- Modify, Manipulate, Cutbacks
- Linear Material Report
- Review & Locate Elements
- Create user Section Table
3D Structural Design
- Working with Members, Splitting members
- Importing and Exporting Structure
- Working with Slabs, Cutting Openings
- Managing Equipment Foundations
- Project Work, Professional CV Writing & Soft Skills Training on “how to attend Interviews” & “Effective Communication”
Course Material/ Assessment
Class Notes, Practice Labs, Guides, Checklists, Standards & Books.
At snwel Academy Diploma & BE / B.Tech Chemical Engineering students will get Civil & Structural Design Training on real projects so that they will be aware of the real working environment.
For Students: Rs. 45000/-
Fees Structure: Three installments; ₹15000 each
(For Summer/ Winter Training. Students have to produce valid student identity card)
"Special discounts for a group of ten students". Job seekers shall not be treated as Students
For Working Individual: Rs. 50000/-
Fees Structure: Three installments; ₹ 20000 + ₹ 15000 + ₹ 15000
For Corporates: Contact Us
Please contact for project specific, Standard or customized training needs...
Please Fill The Course Inquiry Form Below
More Courses by this Instructor
Sorry, there was a problem.
Twitter returned the following error message:
Bad Authentication data.