Adobe Photoshop CC for Beginners
What is the target audience?
- People of any age or ability
- People from any country
- People with an interest for Photoshop
- People with an interest in photography
- People with an interest in retouching
- People with an interest in pro Photoshop Knowledge
What are the requirements?
- You only need a Photoshop "Any Version"
- Absolutely no experience is required. The course shows you exactly how to work with photoshop and become an expert!
- A notebook and pen, please!
- Use basic selection tools and edge refinement to isolate and edit parts of an image.
- Manipulate layers through ordering, positioning, scaling, rotation, and adjustments.
- Create composite images that demonstrate advanced selection and layering techniques.
- Prepare images for Web and print output with appropriate sizing and resolution.
- Apply painted masks, selection-based masks, gradient masks, and blend modes to create sophisticated image effects.
- Create adjustment layers for editable, non-destructive changes to image coloration and exposure.
- Set and modify typography using the full range of type tools, the Character panel, and the Paragraph panel.
- Apply special effects to typography using masks, paths, and layer styles.
- Use preset brushes and custom brushes to colorize images, enhance images, and build illustrations.
Sorry, there was a problem.
Twitter returned the following error message:
Bad Authentication data.